In order to remain compliant in the state of Texas, any alternate names, nicknames and shortened names must be registered with the Texas Real Estate Commission. If the name you wish to use is different than the one printed on your real estate license then you will want to submit a form. Simply fill out the Alternate Name Form and submit to TREC. This applies to alternate names you use in advertising, marketing materials, online and on the Real app.

Did this answer your question?