Provided you have submitted all transaction documents, it is possible to be paid directly at closing by getting a CDA in states where that is permitted. Otherwise, you will be paid as soon as Real receives and processes the commission check from escrow. You will be paid as an independent contractor, and will be issued a form 1099 at the end of the year.

Did this answer your question?